Twitter still flying around in your head and not sure how it can help you? Keep reading if you are. But if you just want to know what I can do for you on Twitter – find out now
Twitter is a free real-time information network powered by people all around the world that lets you share and discover “what’s happening now”. There are already over 145 million users on Twitter and it is growing by leaps and bounds every day. A business or person can now get exposure to thousands of people for very little time and money. You just have to know how to leverage that power and turn those 140 characters into more business for your company.
What exactly can Twitter do for you?
- Build relationships with customers, partners and other people who care about you and your business.
- It allows you to stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
- If someone likes your post or comment, they will likely review your profile and check out your blog which often turns into interest in your products or services.
- It allows you to gather real-time market intelligence and feedback.
What will I do for you on Twitter?
- A complete brand set up at www.twitter.com/yourname which includes your picture or company logo, background image (through affiliate), design colors and link colors.
- Build a relevant following and interested followers.
- Syndicate your Twitter feed to show on your blog or website.
- Syndicate your Twitter feed to show in your LinkedIn profile page.
- Work with you to create a content posting plan.
- Set up an automated posting system.