43% of US companies will be blogging by 2012
Blogging is a great media tool in which to share your thoughts, ideas, research, musings and valuable content on a specific topic or area of interest.
Blogging can easily allow you to:
- Give your thoughts and opinions on current events and other blogs or articles.
- Create two-way conversations with your current customers or audience and draws in new prospects.
- Establish yourself as having something worthwhile to share.
- Demonstrate your expertise.
- Connect with people who have similar interests.
- Promote your business.
- Share your music.
- Provide excerpts of your writing.
- Test out new product, topic or story ideas.
- Share content that you think is compelling.
- Make a difference.
Determining why you are blogging
will set you on the path to attaining your goals.
What will I do for you using a WordPress Blog?
- Set up a fully branded profile using a basic theme taking into account your personality and copy balance ensuring that it represents your message and image to your audience. Includes a blog page, an “about” page, optional video page, and choosing appropriate links and widgets for the sidebar.
- Pre-load your blog with 7-10 of your posts before launch.
- Determine the most effective categories and tags for your content.
- Syndicate your blog to LinkedIn – displays your WordPress blog directly on your profile page. This is a great way to encourage LinkedIn connections to become subscribers.
- Syndicate your blog to Twitter and Facebook.
- Set up your “sharing” features so that your blog posts can be easily shared by your readers.
- Submit your blog to appropriate blog directories for more exposure.
- Follow like minded bloggers.
- Include a way for people to subscribe to your blog through an RSS fee and/or an opt-in email list.
Contact me for a free consultation and pricing structure
Now that your blog is set up, take my one-on-one tutorial to learn how to make it successful.
If you’d like to have a logo created, Big Fish Website Design, has designers that can create a high quality custom logo without the high quality price.
If you wish to use a WordPress blog to create a full website, please contact my affiliate, Big Fish Website Design. They are your easy website designing solution!
If you’d like a custom WordPress header or theme, contact my associate, Benjamin Caplan.
Pingback: Libra Girl Tracy Social Media
Pingback: Speakers: Get Found Online | Tracy Kennard