Twitter still flying around in your head and not sure how it can help you? Keep reading if you are. But if you just want to know what I can do for you on Twitter – find out now
Twitter is a free real-time information network powered by people all around the world that lets you share and discover “what’s happening now”. As of February 2015, there are over 288 million active users on Twitter with about 500 million tweets per day AND 80% of users are accessing Twitter via mobile. A business or person can now get exposure to thousands of people using just a few strategically written characters. You just have to know how to leverage that power and turn those 140 characters into more business, exposure and relationships for your company.
What exactly can Twitter do for you?
- Build relationships with customers, partners and other people who care about you and your business.
- It allows you to stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
- If someone likes your post or comment, they will likely review your profile and check out your blog which often turns into interest in your products or services.
- It allows you to gather real-time market intelligence and feedback.
What will I do for you on Twitter?
- A complete brand set up at www.twitter.com/yourname which includes your picture or company logo, background image (through affiliate), design colors and link colors.
- Build a relevant following and interested followers.
- Syndicate your Twitter feed to show on your blog or website.
- Work with you to create a content posting plan.
- Set up an automated posting system.